BanyaBeethovenPumpBanyaBeethovenPump

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

I am beyond moved to tears. Normally I'm a cat person, but this animation really strikes a chord regarding about animal cruelty and other disregards of life.

The animation: Got the message across perfectly. I don't give a fuck about the edges of whatevers. Linework, it doesn't bother me. The backgrounds, the animation of anything that moves, right on cue. I'd like to see everybody try their hand at animation. I guarantee you they'll change their opinions in no time.

The music: God must have given you guys special powers because the music pairs well with every aspect.

Perfect score belongs to you. Go get some sleep. You deserve a little rest, because I want you to give even more than your all in your next animation. Best you believe it.

MASKS MASKS

While this is very short to me, this work is smart. Details are placed well in scene. It gets the message out so quietly yet it also speaks on many levels. You get my automatic 5! Congratulations!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thank you! It was such a simple idea I felt no need to drag it out I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Dave, I have a proposition for you.

Dave, your music at the end, the Techno Wedding March, is pure genius. In fact, even that being said is an understatement. I wish to buy your Techno Wedding March because I think that would be the best exit song EVA! Hit me up bro. Let's talk!

Dave responds:

I'll just email you an MP3... I really did make it in something like 10 minutes using a preset arpeggiation on this Korg thing here

: Comics & Movies : : Comics & Movies :

Normally I hate your guts with a passion....

but in this case, I totally understand about your angerat hollywood making shit movies inspired from video games especially. If they ever make a movie out of Call of Duty, I'm fucking taking a grenade launcher and killing every one in sight. You want some fucking action? You got it.

A spiderman the musical? I highly doubt Stan Lee is ever going to be ball-less in order to make such an idiot move. Mind you though if that ever did happen I would burn down Broadway myself.

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

I don't know what you mean appropriate....

This is motherfucking brilliant. Smooth animation with brilliant graphics, plus a catchy tune. Dudes, I wanna shake your hands.

weebl and bob - paper weebl and bob - paper

Weebl, HOLY SHIT!

I never thought that would come out of your mouth!

Tarboy Tarboy

Can't be able to describe such genius work....

I will not rest until Tarboy 2 is complete. The animation, sound, and originality mingle so well together like the best planned dish; we have animation for the protein, sound as the starch, and originality as the veggies. All drizzled with compliments and praises as the sauce. Well done my friends.

The Disney Collab The Disney Collab

HOLY SHITFUCK!!!

The moment I saw Mickey bleed from his anus, I pissed myself laughing. ROFLMAO!!!! GREAT FUCKING WORK WITH THE GRAPHICS AND SOUNDS. You guys fucking rock. Could you make the next one involve with looney tunes?

Strawberry's Gigantic Poo Strawberry's Gigantic Poo

Holy dick fucking piece of elephant fondling fuck!

TurdClock, my fucking master. Where the fuck have you been? Oh my fucking god you have no idea how long I've waited for your latest work. Turdclock, to say that it's more than a pleasure to see you still alive is an understatement.

My lord and master. Thank you. BanyaBeethovenPump <3s u!

Mutteo in NES Land ep3 Mutteo in NES Land ep3

I hope you're proud of yourself................

My sides are fucking in so much pain right now they need vicadin; that's how hard i was laughing from such a wonderful comedy.

My eyes are red from all the tears that flew like waterfalls because of this comedy.

I please wish you could make more Mutteo in NES Land episodes but I respect your decision to make smaller movies.

You're fucking awesome. I wish I could shake your hand. But that will remain only a dream. Oh well. Que sera sera.

Mutteo responds:

Thank you very much, that makes my day.

Don't worry about what I said about "making smaller movies" because most of the time, I ignore myself when it comes to my work. It was just so tiring to do this cartoon.

I still plan on continuing the series, no matter what, and reading your review helps to inspire me to make more, but also other random flashes as well!