BanyaBeethovenPumpBanyaBeethovenPump

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3 Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3

I must say right now. Your saving grace was actually the fighting part of this game. I kinda expected more to see what would happen after you've fucked all of them. Graphics are good. Music was a bit on the repetetive side, but good sounds nonetheless. Wish there was some moaning from the ladies, but that's just me.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

What's killing your perfect 10....

Is the motherfucking lag! Dude, please tell me you're working on this right now. Now onward with the good marks, basically it's the perfect punk addition to any punk fan's collection of flash games. Awesome game. Do something about this shitfucking lag and it will be the PERFECT GAME!

I have faith in you.

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

Fucking excellent game!

First off, the graphics were good for a flash game. I could get use to it.

Sounds, can be a repetitive but still good nonetheless.

Story, not bad at all. Could see some emotions in it.

Controls, don't get me started on this section because oh my fucking god they were so motherfucking horrible it wasn't beginning to be motherfucking funny. I didn't like the ending of the ninja fight at all. Just no drama it seemed.

Great effort. Clear out a few bugs that everybody and myself BUG about (pun intended) and I can see your works actually having potential to be console. Just like Hominid only much better.

Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber Meet'N'Fuck: The Plumber

VadimGoD! YOU'RE A TRUE GOD!

I just completely came like a waterfountain!

Awesome work!

Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun Meet'N'Fuck Threesome Fun

TheBigHero says it best out of all of us..........

WHAT MOTHERFUCKING BITCHASS SHITEATING FUCKING LUCK! MELONS ARE IN SEASON!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

Totally awesome!

The only thing you're missing in this is pure screaming. Make the monsters somewhat scream at the perfect moment and you'll have players scared shitless for sure. Other than that. I'm faving this.

Deadly Dwarves Deadly Dwarves

AWESOME!

Enough said.

I love the reloading sounds. Excellent work my friend.

I hope that this makes Daily Feature tomorrow.

It's worthy enough for it anyway. Do take it easy.

Have a glorious day.