BanyaBeethovenPumpBanyaBeethovenPump

Main Movies Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Love The Dogs Love The Dogs

I am beyond moved to tears. Normally I'm a cat person, but this animation really strikes a chord regarding about animal cruelty and other disregards of life.

The animation: Got the message across perfectly. I don't give a fuck about the edges of whatevers. Linework, it doesn't bother me. The backgrounds, the animation of anything that moves, right on cue. I'd like to see everybody try their hand at animation. I guarantee you they'll change their opinions in no time.

The music: God must have given you guys special powers because the music pairs well with every aspect.

Perfect score belongs to you. Go get some sleep. You deserve a little rest, because I want you to give even more than your all in your next animation. Best you believe it.

MASKS MASKS

While this is very short to me, this work is smart. Details are placed well in scene. It gets the message out so quietly yet it also speaks on many levels. You get my automatic 5! Congratulations!

LinkTCOne responds:

Thank you! It was such a simple idea I felt no need to drag it out I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Dave, I have a proposition for you.

Dave, your music at the end, the Techno Wedding March, is pure genius. In fact, even that being said is an understatement. I wish to buy your Techno Wedding March because I think that would be the best exit song EVA! Hit me up bro. Let's talk!

Dave responds:

I'll just email you an MP3... I really did make it in something like 10 minutes using a preset arpeggiation on this Korg thing here

Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3 Meet and Fuck: Amazon Island 3

I must say right now. Your saving grace was actually the fighting part of this game. I kinda expected more to see what would happen after you've fucked all of them. Graphics are good. Music was a bit on the repetetive side, but good sounds nonetheless. Wish there was some moaning from the ladies, but that's just me.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

What's killing your perfect 10....

Is the motherfucking lag! Dude, please tell me you're working on this right now. Now onward with the good marks, basically it's the perfect punk addition to any punk fan's collection of flash games. Awesome game. Do something about this shitfucking lag and it will be the PERFECT GAME!

I have faith in you.

Sift Heads 5 Sift Heads 5

Fucking excellent game!

First off, the graphics were good for a flash game. I could get use to it.

Sounds, can be a repetitive but still good nonetheless.

Story, not bad at all. Could see some emotions in it.

Controls, don't get me started on this section because oh my fucking god they were so motherfucking horrible it wasn't beginning to be motherfucking funny. I didn't like the ending of the ninja fight at all. Just no drama it seemed.

Great effort. Clear out a few bugs that everybody and myself BUG about (pun intended) and I can see your works actually having potential to be console. Just like Hominid only much better.

Your Princess is in Another Castle! Your Princess is in Another Castle!

MMMMMMMHHHHHMMMMMMMMHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM! Yes, please! I know for sure I'm not the only brother that would love to go 1up in her castle. Lovely lighting in all the right places. The wink is on point. Hell even the block gives it that 8bit atmosphere. The only thing missing for me is that I'd love to see some lipstick on her. Just promise that you'll add it next time. You get a perfect score, despite that minor flaw. Keep up the great work.

jessejayjones responds:

Haha, thank you! I'm glad you like it, and I appreciate the feedback! :)

Disarm Disarm

Lovely display of irony in a sense. Kudos to you!

HarraH responds:

thanks!

Step Away Step Away

shades are in the right places. well detailed. 5 for you.